Howey In The Hills, FL, February 17, 2015 –(PR.com)– The U.S based Caribbean American Domestic Violence Awareness organization (CADVA) and Caribbean One Billion Rising are coming together for International Women’s Day in Guyana, South America beginning with a Women Speaker Series-Sister to Sister Circle on Sunday, March 8th, 2015 and a Luncheon to be held […]
We do this by building the platform for our Caribbean communities through dialogue forums and breakout sessions against domestic violence through education and public awareness campaigns.
CADVA, INC. will leave a legacy and a roadmap for any one person who thinks he or she cannot make a difference.
CADVA is a registered 501(c)(3) Non-Profit, Tax Exempt Public Charity Organization Registered April 7, 2011 in Florida, United States.
Help Us Reach Our Goal
$7,510 / $25,000
Your donation goes directly to programs and events designed to help people deal with and help combat domestic violence at it’s sourceDonate now Learn More
Join Mahadeo Shivaj as he brings this wonderful movie to Florida on Sunday March 1st, 2015 at the AMC Theatre, 9415 West Colonial Drive, Ocoee, Florida 34761. Showtimes are 3pm and 7pm for two shows only! Come on out and see a wonderful movie. Ticket desk opens at 1pm. For advance ticket sales call 407-404-0331.
Sunday, March 8th, 2015 with a luncheon to be held at the Pegasus Hotel in Kingston, Georgetown, Guyana. “Let the Women Speak~The Revolution Unveiled”. Guyana and all of our nation’s women will be embraced by performers and participants from the US and across the Caribbean. CADVA continues to reach across our Caribbean and American demographics […]
We at CADVA, INC. are dedicated to being a true non-profit organization. That means we always provide:
- Full disclosure on financial contribution and spending.You will see at a glance where donated funds are spent, how much and the balance in the fund on a regular basis
- Full disclosure on each of our representatives. The community will know each person and what they bring to CADVA, INC.
- No funds from this organization will be used towards personal benefits. Ever.
- CADVA, INC. will engage an independent auditor annually. Audit reports and findings will be published on this site.
- An independent oversight committee will be formed and their report published on this site.
November 5, 2014 4:09 pm By Tracey Khan – Drakes [www.inewsguyana.com] – An application to reopen the cold case for missing mother of one, Babita Sarjou, will be made to the Guyana Police Force by Caribbean American Domestic Violence Awareness Association (CADVA) and Caribbean One Billion Rising Movement, as they seek to have the matter […]