“Sharing the latest pictures of our first morning Rising since our two big events to kick off the Revolution from beautiful Guyana, South America. We had women and men from the grass root communities come together in recognition of a togetherness of our WOMEN OF GUYANA. Somehow barriers were dropped and there were no color, […]
We do this by building the platform for our Caribbean communities through dialogue forums and breakout sessions against domestic violence through education and public awareness campaigns.
CADVA, INC. will leave a legacy and a roadmap for any one person who thinks he or she cannot make a difference.
CADVA is a registered 501(c)(3) Non-Profit, Tax Exempt Public Charity Organization Registered April 7, 2011 in Florida, United States.
Help Us Reach Our Goal
$7,510 / $25,000
Your donation goes directly to programs and events designed to help people deal with and help combat domestic violence at it’s sourceDonate now Learn More
We at CADVA, INC. are dedicated to being a true non-profit organization. That means we always provide:
- Full disclosure on financial contribution and spending.You will see at a glance where donated funds are spent, how much and the balance in the fund on a regular basis
- Full disclosure on each of our representatives. The community will know each person and what they bring to CADVA, INC.
- No funds from this organization will be used towards personal benefits. Ever.
- CADVA, INC. will engage an independent auditor annually. Audit reports and findings will be published on this site.
- An independent oversight committee will be formed and their report published on this site.
October 7, 2014 5:38 am By Tracey Khan – Drakes [www.inewsguyana.com] –See full article at this link: http://www.inewsguyana.com/one-billion-rising-to-intensify-domestic-violence-awareness-in-interior-regions/ The One Billion Rising Movement continues to build momentum after its official introduction to Guyana through the Caribbean American Domestic Violence (CADVA) organization recently, which saw the founder of the movement, Eve Ensler, visiting Guyana. Regional Coordinator, Dianne […]