Click Here to Donate to Jyoti’s Cause We would like to introduce to the world a young woman with a passion and a drive to keep her sister’s memory alive and to not let the death of her only sister be forgotten. Her beloved sister was murdered, shot at point blank range by her then […]
We do this by building the platform for our Caribbean communities through dialogue forums and breakout sessions against domestic violence through education and public awareness campaigns.
CADVA, INC. will leave a legacy and a roadmap for any one person who thinks he or she cannot make a difference.
CADVA is a registered 501(c)(3) Non-Profit, Tax Exempt Public Charity Organization Registered April 7, 2011 in Florida, United States.
Help Us Reach Our Goal
$7,510 / $25,000
Your donation goes directly to programs and events designed to help people deal with and help combat domestic violence at it’s sourceDonate now Learn More
We at CADVA, INC. are dedicated to being a true non-profit organization. That means we always provide:
- Full disclosure on financial contribution and spending.You will see at a glance where donated funds are spent, how much and the balance in the fund on a regular basis
- Full disclosure on each of our representatives. The community will know each person and what they bring to CADVA, INC.
- No funds from this organization will be used towards personal benefits. Ever.
- CADVA, INC. will engage an independent auditor annually. Audit reports and findings will be published on this site.
- An independent oversight committee will be formed and their report published on this site.
Caribbeans-1 Billion Rising for Justice tour: Guyana
Hosted by CADVA’s Dianne Madray
Keynote Speaker Eve Ensler
CADVA’s Dianne Madray and One Billion Rising Caribbean Representative, will be hosting a series of events starting in Guyana later this month touring with Tony award winning playwright, performer and activist Eve Ensler as part of our Caribbean Tour. These events will focus on honoring all of our women of Guyana including the women we have lost. Look […]