Sunday, 28 September 2014 13:48 Written by Denis Scott Chabrol 3 Comments Founder of VDay and One Billion Rising, Eve Enster with CADVA’s Founder Diane Madray email@example.com A global activist against violence against women and the Caribbean Domestic Violence Awareness (CADVA) organization are hoping to help Guyanese grassroots women diagnose and find lasting solutions to […]
We do this by building the platform for our Caribbean communities through dialogue forums and breakout sessions against domestic violence through education and public awareness campaigns.
CADVA, INC. will leave a legacy and a roadmap for any one person who thinks he or she cannot make a difference.
CADVA is a registered 501(c)(3) Non-Profit, Tax Exempt Public Charity Organization Registered April 7, 2011 in Florida, United States.
Help Us Reach Our Goal
$7,510 / $25,000
Your donation goes directly to programs and events designed to help people deal with and help combat domestic violence at it’s sourceDonate now Learn More
We at CADVA, INC. are dedicated to being a true non-profit organization. That means we always provide:
- Full disclosure on financial contribution and spending.You will see at a glance where donated funds are spent, how much and the balance in the fund on a regular basis
- Full disclosure on each of our representatives. The community will know each person and what they bring to CADVA, INC.
- No funds from this organization will be used towards personal benefits. Ever.
- CADVA, INC. will engage an independent auditor annually. Audit reports and findings will be published on this site.
- An independent oversight committee will be formed and their report published on this site.
September 28, 2014 By GuyanaTimes Citing several cases of unsolved murders and unconfirmed identities, the Caribbean American Domestic Violence Awareness (CADVA) group on Sunday announced that in partnership with global activist group One Billion Rising, it will be looking at strengthening the Missing Persons Act. This is according to CADVA Founder Sukree Boodram who made […]