We also accept checks and money orders if you prefer. Please send donations to:
Howey In The Hills, Florida 34737
Help Us Reach Our Goal
$7,510 / $25,000
Your donation goes directly to programs and events designed to help people deal with and help combat domestic violence at it’s source
We at CADVA, INC. are dedicated to being a true non-profit organization. That means we always provide:
- Full disclosure on financial contribution and spending.You will see at a glance where donated funds are spent, how much and the balance in the fund on a regular basis
- Full disclosure on each of our representatives. The community will know each person and what they bring to CADVA, INC.
- No funds from this organization will be used towards personal benefits. Ever.
- CADVA, INC. will engage an independent auditor annually. Audit reports and findings will be published on this site.
- An independent oversight committee will be formed and their report published on this site.
We honor the life of our founder and sister – Sukree Boodram who put up a great fight for the awareness of the epidemic of Domestic Violence. Sukree wants her legacy to live on and to enjoy the days we have available to us, so on this day at Club Jouvay, as we raise funds […]
- See All Our Events -
Babita Sarjou sculpture unveiled to highlight domestic violence in Guyana; survivors lament
Posted by: Derwayne Wills in Crime, News November 25, 2016
The Babita Sarjou doll. The Caribbean American Domestic Violence Awarness (CADVA) organisation has unveiled a miniature sculpture of domestic violence victim, Babita Sarjou, whose skeletal remains were found earlier this year in a shallow grave in her husband’s backyard. Sarjou’s remains were found by police near a fence and alleyway drain at Seaforth Street Campbelville. […]