How are donations put to use at CADVA?
Donations made to CADVA, Inc. are used in a variety of ways intended to help victims of domestic violence and abuse. We use money from donations to help provide resources, shelter, and safe havens for victims of domestic abuse. We also use donations towards:
- Venue, Food, Supplies, Travel, accommodation for events in our communities
- Funding our events
- Printing materials such as handouts, books, and informative DVDs
- Meals and accommodation for volunteers
- Maintaining of websites and social media sites
If you have any more questions about where your donations go, please contact us and we will be sure to get back to you as quickly as possible.
Help Us Reach Our Goal
$7,510 / $25,000
Your donation goes directly to programs and events designed to help people deal with and help combat
domestic violence at it’s source
We at CADVA, INC. are dedicated to being a true non-profit organization. That means we always provide:
- Full disclosure on financial contribution and spending.You will see at a glance where donated funds are spent, how much and the balance in the fund on a regular basis
- Full disclosure on each of our representatives. The community will know each person and what they bring to CADVA, INC.
- No funds from this organization will be used towards personal benefits. Ever.
- CADVA, INC. will engage an independent auditor annually. Audit reports and findings will be published on this site.
- An independent oversight committee will be formed and their report published on this site.